Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
Westcoast Naturals Vitamin B3 is an active form of Niacin which does not cause flushing or skin irritation. Niacinamide and niacin are twin vitamins with B3status, but they’re not identical. The difference is that niacinamide is bound with amino acids, which prevents the flush effect (burning or tingling sensation of the face, chest, or neck) which frequently occurs with niacin supplementation. Niacinamide is required for the proper function of fats and sugars in the body and to maintain healthy cells.
- BEAUTY - keeps skin smooth and moisturized; reduces inflammation, which may help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions. Research has also found that the same concentration was helpful in reducing some signs of sun damage that come with aging. This includes fine lines and wrinkles.
- IMMUNITY - Niacinamide helps build keratin, a type of protein that keeps your skin firm and healthy.
- METABOLIZE - aids in the breakdown of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- REGULATES OIL - The benefits of moisture retention aren’t just for those with dry skin types. Niacinamide can also help regulate the amount of oil the sebaceous glands produce; and prevent your glands from going into overdrive.
- PROTECTS AGAINST OXIDATIVE STREE - Niacinamide helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT - EACH CAPSULE CONTAINSVitamin B3 (Niacinamide) ………………………………… 500 mg
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTSMagnesium Stearate (Non-GMO Vegetable Source), Gelatin (Capsule).
DOES NOT CONTAINDairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, artificial sweeteners, yeast, wheat, soya, gluten, or GMO ingredients.
RECOMMENDED USE OR PURPOSEA factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Helps normal growth and development. Helps to prevent niacin deficiency.